113 Reviews$12.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
102 Reviews$13.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
86 Reviews$14.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
170 Reviews$18.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
68 Reviews$22.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
101 Reviews$34.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
4 Reviews$11.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
1 Review$15.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
4 Reviews$8.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
- The update of TeaVivre new siteâs domain name
- 2017 Black Friday Sales
- Giveaway about âPrizeâWinning Reviews for New Teavivreâ activity is available now
- Teavivre DaYuLing Oolong Tea Takes Silver Medal at the Global Tea Championship
- Awarded 2-star at Great Taste Awards 2017 for Premium Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green Tea
Useful Chinese Tea Information, Authentic Chinese Tea Culture
Chinese Tea, The Art and Culture
Thousands years of developing brings Chinese tea a great variety of products of the six major species: White, Green, Black, Oolong, Dark(Pu-erh), Yellow, leading Chinese tea to be loved throughout the world. Tea is life; life is like a cup of tea. In China, tea is not only substantial in culture, but also spiritual, combined with the idea of Taoism, Confucianism and Zen—to cultivate minds and sense life when drinking and tasting teas.
TeaVivre, Tea For Life
Chinese tea culture presents the idea that life is a process of seeking and creating, but not of enjoying luxury. We love teas. We learn them, taste them, appreciate them, understand them, let them be a part of our lives. Plenty of producing area lie in the land of China. Some of them are renowned, while some are less noted. We explore stories of them all, seek for theory of life, and share with our tea lovers. TeaVivre aspires for creating a famous and excellent brand of Chinese tea. To reach our goal, we know clearly of the requirements: long-term persistence of endeavor, adequate patience and 100% passion. We will persist in our dream of Chinese tea. Let’s share the gift of the great nature together, enjoy the brew.
- Famous Black Teas Production Areas in China
- Learn more about Lapsang souchong
- Biodiversity of Tea Forests in Bulang, Yunnan
- About Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
- Superfine Pre-Ming -Dragon Well Long Jing- Green tea
- Mingqian Spring Tea
- She Qian Tea, Ming Qian Tea, and Yu Qian Tea
- How To Make The Packing Paper of Pu-Erh Cakes ?
- The Fresh Herbaceous Chinese Tea - Know the Knowledge of G.....
- (315) 762-5847
- Three Keys of Brewing A Good Cup of Tea III: Time and Stee.....
- Three Keys of Brewing A Good Cup of Tea I: Teaâs Quantit.....
- Tea in Summer â Iced Tea
- How to Brew the Famous Chinese Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
- Choosing a Top Quality Chun Mei Green Tea
- How to Properly Brew Zhen Mei Green Tea
- What is the Scientific Basis for the Preciousness of Aged .....
- (706) 841-7503
- Caffeine in tea
- Flower Teas Have Many Effects to Gain the Benefits of Them
- Overindulgence in Tea Can Bring Repercussions
- Letâs Learn and Share: Green Tea Weight Loss
- General Health Benefits of Tea
- Green Tea Health Benefits